We at Fast Logistics Group of Companies respect your privacy by installing adept organizational, technical and security measures in every process where your personal data is involved in accordance with the principles of Transparency, Legitimate Purpose and Proportionality.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- What pieces of information will be collected and how these will be processed;
- How your personal data will be used, disclosed, shared, retained and disposed;
- What are your rights as a data subject;
I. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Our website collects your personal data through the Domestic Waybill Package for pre-paid or walk in clients. We collect the following information in relation thereto: Shipper, Consignee and Consignee Address
Moreover, in our “Careers” page, we collect the personal data contained in your resume, bio-data or curriculum vitae submitted in our designated email email@example.com. The details contained in the aforementioned documents include Name, Address, Contact Numbers, Birth Date, Age, Religion, Sex, Civil Status, Educational Attainment, Work Experience, License and Certificate and Skill Set;
II. USE, DISCLOSURE, STORAGE AND RETENTION
The information we collect are used primarily for your identification, tracking the status of package delivery and process your employment application. We may share your information to other members of the Fast Group only when needed by the nature and requirements of your inquiry and application under an obligation of strict confidentiality or to the appropriate authorities when we are under legal obligation to disclose your information even without your consent. We stored and retained the records of your personal data regarding your inquiry or application in our secured database, within a reasonable period of time co-terminus with the purpose for which the information was collected and in accordance to the privacy policies established by our Company. We have trained our employees in handling your personal information. After the accomplishment of the purpose for which they were processed, the personal data will be properly disposed or destroyed per privacy policies and procedures in our Company.
III. YOUR RIGHTS
As subject of the data we collect and process, it is important to us that you are aware of your rights provided under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and provide a convenient way for you to exercise these rights:
- Be informed. You have the right to be notified and furnished with information before your personal data enters our processing system.
- Object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data and/or withdraw your consent in case of changes in the information previously provided. Your personal data shall no longer be processed with the exceptions enumerated under the law.
- Access. You have the right to reasonable access to your personal data, which includes but are not limited to the description of the personal data, purpose, collection process, use, distribution, disclosure, storage, disposal, and destruction.
- Rectify. You have the right to dispute, under reasonable circumstances, the inaccuracies or errors in your personal data and have it corrected immediately and accordingly.
- Erase or block. You have the right to suspend or withdraw, order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system upon discovery and substantial proof of the conditions enumerated under the law.
- To damages. You have the right to receive compensation for any damages you have sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data.
- File a complaint. You have a right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission (NPC) if you feel that your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed or improperly disposed, or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated.
- Data Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of electronically processed personal data in an electronic or structured format commonly used. This right highlights the concept of you, being the subject to which these data pertain to, have control over your personal data.
IV. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
We aim to provide you with a convenient way of accessing your personal data and exercising your rights under the law. For inquiries or concerns regarding data privacy or your rights as data subjects, you may write to:
Office of the Data Protection Officer Mitsubishi Bldg., M.C. Briones St., Maguikay, Mandaue City, 6014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any amendment and deletion of your personal data from our records shall be executed when the means and cause permit so. To protect your personal data from any malicious or unintentional destruction, backup copies from active servers and records found in support system may not be immediately deleted.
V. UPDATES & REVISIONS
We shall publish on this notice any updates or revisions to our policies relative to the privacy and security of your personal data. We shall separately communicate and highlight any major changes or improvements on our policy in this notice.
VI. CONTACT INFORMATION
For any inquiry, objection, complaints, revocation of consent, changes in your personal data, or other concerns related to privacy protection and security, please email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com